Thursday, May 21, 2009

Purple & Green Scrappy Afghan

Lately I've been a bit bored of crochet projects that take me no time at all. So I decided to make my first granny square scrappy afghan. Using coordinating yarn from my stash (I have A LOT of yarn) with some supplemental purchased skeins thrown in. I wanted it to fit our king size bed so it turned out to be 11 X 11, 4 inch squares.

I think it turned out nice for my first attempt at traditional crocheting.





The begining. Everyone has yarn & skateboard wheels on their coffee table, right?














Oscar approves the first layout.








Completed!

6 comments:

  1. Love the color choices! Love Oscar, too. He looks like my baby Fluffy. So nice to see a Granny Square afghan that's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful afghan! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog Pan. Love love love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Did you work on this on vacation?

    ReplyDelete