Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update May 2010

Well I've been feeling like such a slacker with my blog. So I'm starting it up again. I'm finally settled into my job and as use to the nightshift as one can be. Luckily 1 work three days a week & I've been scheduling them in a row - so I can have 4 days in a row off & can actually see my husband in the day light.



Deuce Goods participated in Snellville Day May 1st. It was a good show & I really like the way my booth turned out - bright & colorful.





I love these shelves I found at a thrift store & painted.




Some new items are hand poured resin badge reels. Each batch can take up to 4 days from start to finish. Here's some finished ones & me making them:







I'll be doing the last craft show of the spring season the

Kirkwood Spring Fling this Saturday May 15th.

http://kirkwoodfling.com/

Then it's all summer to prep for fall & holiday shows. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment